Time & Location
About the Event
This training is a key element to the ISO 14001 program, internal auditing helps companies assess and maintain conformance to the standard.
Internal Auditor training helps to understand how to prepare for certification:
- Overview of ISO 14001 clauses and standards
- What an Auditor needs to determine
- How to diagnose conformance and non-conformance
- Details of the audit process
- Measurements for implementing corrective action
- Structured steps for conducting audits
- Structured sequence of a typical audit through case study exercises and mock audits
Much more for participants to obtain knowledge and confidence in expectations of certification process
Lunch provided. Food and drink allowed.